Someone is renting this condo unit until January 10, 2015.
My wife and I are selling/renting out our condo unit at the Greenhills Garden Square along Col. Bonny Serrano Avenue (formerly Santolan Road) in Quezon City, Philippines (near EDSA, Camp Crame, and the Annapolis-Santolan EDSA MRT station).
We are selling it because we don't need it anymore.
- 57 square meters
- 2 bedrooms (upstairs) with provision for window-type air conditioners & closets
- 2 toilet & baths (1 downstairs and 1 at the master's bedroom)
- kitchen with ceramic tiles & under-counter cabinets
- located on the first floor of the building but actually it's on the third floor because the first two floors are parking areas.
- provision for telephone
Vicinity Map (click on picture to enlarge)
First Floor Plan
Second Floor Plan
BUILDING FEATURES AND SERVICES:
- lobby and guest receiving area
- 2 transit elevators
- 24 hour security
- stand-by electric generator (for common areas & selected electrical outlets)
- cistern and water tank
- garbage chute
- fire & smoke detection systems
- fire exits & fire control
Greenhills Garden Square has a swimming pool, a club house, a gym, a tennis court, a mini theater, a parking building, and convenience shops along Col. Bonny Serrano Avenue. It was developed by Empire East which is an affiliate of Megaworld Corporation (the developer of Eastwood City in Libis).
Swimming Pool and Club House
Kids' Play Area
Greenhills Garden Square (click on picture to enlarge)
Interested? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org